January 29, 2008

Reckless Bus Driver Taking Lives

I have rarely been reading The Star online nowadays as I opted for other more reliable news source, so I did not know about the recent bus accident which claimed lives of 3 young people... until I read about it on 5xmom. I have been complaining about reckless drivers in the past 2 weeks but I guess reckless bus drivers are the most dangerous of the lot. These people have not just one or two lives on their hand, but dozens of them... The bus driver of this accident has 13 summonses issued against him since year 2000! Out of these, seven summonses were for speeding and five for illegal overtaking!

It's saddening to read about the loss of Lee Nian Ning, a bright promising young woman... and even more saddening for the Lee's family to have her departed on this season for reunion of loved ones...

I do not have much readers on my blog but I'll post up the plea all the same.
Chung Lern and Nian Ning’s families would like all families and friends of the victims, dead or alive, in the Slim River Bus Crash to come forward and join them in taking action against the bus company. Stand up to seek justice for these three innocent individuals, who were all so young and full of life.

More info here.

1 comments:

Bus Crash No More said...

Please come for Nian Ning's memorial. see blog for more details! Please help to publicize it too. We want to get the media's attention